Hellhound Series: Unleash the Power
- Introducing the Hellhound models for the 7800 XT and 7700 XT series – where raw power meets sleek design. Tailored for the gaming elite, the Hellhound cards come equipped with an advanced cooling system and high-performance components, ensuring that gamers can dive deep into intense gaming sessions without a hitch.
A Fusion of Power, Precision, and Performance
- The PowerColor 7700 XT Hellhound is meticulously crafted for durability and performance. Its metal-reinforced backplate adds a layer of protection and rigidity, while the Dual BIOS feature offers seamless adaptability between performance modes. Built on a high-quality 14-layer PCB, the card promises enhanced signal quality and longevity.
High Quality Japanese Dual Ball Bearings
- Dual ball bearings reduce rotational friction, providing excellent heat dissipation and effectively doubling the expected lifetime of the fans.
Intelligent Fan Controller
- Utilizing temperature detection from a smart chip, fans will start running when the GPU reaches 60℃ and shut down below 50℃. Efficient cooling, fan-noise reduction, and extended product lifetime are all benefits of a more accurate temperature monitoring.
Unprecedented Ring-fan Blade Design
- The newest 9-blade design of our fans generate better airflow and air pressure under the same noise level, improving cooling performance to reduce GPU temperatures by more than 3℃ compared to previous generations.
|Graphics Engine||RX 7800 XT 16G-L/OC|
|Video Memory||16GB GDDR6|
|Stream Processors||3840 Units|
|Engine Clock (OC)||– Game: Up to 2213MHz|
|– Boost: Up to 2520MHz|
|Engine Clock (STD/Silent)||– Game: Up to 2124MHz|
|– Boost: Up to 2430MHz|
|Memory Clock||19.5 Gbps|
|Bus Standard||PCIE 4.0|
|Standard Display Connectors||– 1 x HDMI 2.1|
|– 3 x DisplayPort 2.1|
|(Note: Only 2 simultaneous DP2.1 connections can be supported)|
|Customized Specifications||‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.|
|‘Boost Clock’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.|
|Feature Support||– OpenGL Support|
|– AMD Stream Technology Support|
|– AMD Eyefinity Technology Support|
|– AMD Smart Access Memory Support|
|(For more information, please refer to the AMD Website)|
|Maximum Resolution||– VGA: N/A|
|– DVI: N/A|
|– DisplayPort: 7680×4320|
|– HDMI: 7680×4320|
|Power Specs + Board Dimensions||– Board Dimensions: 322mm134mm50mm|
|– Board Dimensions (with bracket): 332mm147mm50mm|
|Minimum System Power Requirement (W)||750W|
|Extension Power Connectors||Two 8-pin PCI Express Power connectors|